Rodrigo de Rato, the Fund's managing director, praised Rajan's contribution to the organisation's restructuring prcoess: "He has held the important position of Economic Counsellor during a period when the Fund has been going through a re-orientation of its direction and an intensive review of its core functions." He add
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency