The annual inflation rate had been 2.0 per cent in October, the target ceiling set by the European Central Bank. Germany, the EU's biggest economy, said last month that its annual inflation for 2003 would be 1.1 per cent.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations