Knight said on Friday that he would step down at the end of September. He will begin working at Deutsche Bank on 6 October.
An article in Handelsblatt, a German newspaper, on Monday suggested that Knight's decision to join Deutsche Bank more or
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting