The investigation was requested by Stuart Levey, the US under-secretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, who visited Vietnam in July and claimed that North Korea has opened ten accounts in Vietnamese commercial banks.
Thuy says the accounts in Vietnamese banks will be closed if they are found to have been involved in illegal transacti
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde