However, Kohn said it was a good sign that investors had not hauled money out of the United States and that the correction in the dollar had remained "relatively modest" in the wake of last year's recession and corporate profit slide.
"The rising level of foreign net investment in the
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting