According to TNA Mr Viroj said he needed to proceed to the Administrative Court because his reputation and job had been ruined by the central bank's and the board's decision to disqualify him from the KTB top post.
"Now, my reputation has been completely ruined. What I need to do is to seek the rig
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations