European Central Bank Governing Council Member Nout Wellink said on Thursday that interest rates in the 12-nation euro region are sufficiently low to support economic recovery.
"Yes, they are low enough," Wellink told reporters when asked about rates, now at two percent, as he entered the ECB building for a Govern
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations