Malaysia's concession removes the main obstacle to ministers from 13 Asian countries signing an accord to set up a web of emergency credit lines when they meet on the sidelines of an Asian Development Bank annual meeting in Honolulu in early May.
"We have no choice,"
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency