Announcing this appointment to staff, World Bank President James D. Wolfensohn said, "Together with our highly professional and creative Treasury staff, I am confident that Graeme will make significant contributions to the financial strength of the World Bank and in the service of our
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?