Argentine Economy Minister Roberto Lavagna said on Thursday 7 August that a first draft of a three-year rollover pact with the International Monetary Fund could be ready next week.
"The IMF is now w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power