In a short press release the Bank said the move was to keep inflation on track as some danger had existed that the inflation target would be missed.
The decision to reduce rates is likely to put further pressure on an already over heated housing market in the UK. The decision comes after the European Central Bank recently cut its key interest by 0.5% to stimulate the sl
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency