The board of the Florida-based G&L Bank voted to dissolve the bank, but said its finances were sound and savers' deposits were not at risk.
"The G&L Board of Directors and management have made difficult decisions in order to ensure a return to investors, something that has not always happened with the closing of other internet comp
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms