Source: AE Brazil
The Brazilian Central Bank's monetary policy committee (Copom) announced Wednesday evening that it had cut Selic (base rate) one percentage point to 19% after its monthly two-day meeting.
The committee set no bias.
This was the fifth reduction in a row to
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency