The overall growth of the country's economy in the first six months of 2007 remained favourable, with the slower growth in the external sector being balanced by stronger growth in domestic demand, the central bank said in a statement after the policy meeting.
"During the second half of 2007, inflation may edge up due to both domestic a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power