The position, responsible for banking supervision, became vacant in May of this year with the departure of Jozef Mudrik.
The nomination to the vice-governor has yet to be okayed by President Rudolf Schuster, who would induct Sramko into the office.
Sramko, who sits on the Tatra Banka board of directors and the Association of Banks Supervisory Board, has since 1991 held top positions w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations