In its April bulletin, the ECB said that the rapid availability of reliable euro zone data is essential for the conduct of monetary policy.
While data quality has been, and is being, improved, "significant shortcomings in the provision of euro area statistics remain", it said.
The concern expressed by the ECB about the statistical foundations us
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations