"We are prepared to act at all times," central bank governor Sheikh Salem Abdel-Aziz al-Sabah said when asked by reporters if a cut was planned in Kuwait following comments last week by US Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan.
The Kuwaiti governor said the central bank will first study th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power