But Alistair Darling, the UK chancellor of the exchequer dampened speculation that the G7 would try to influence the dollar's value when he said that markets, not officials, should resolve issues of currency valuation.
Trichet, Jean-Claude Juncker, the prime minister of Luxembourg, and Joaquin Almunia, the Europe
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting