The central bank made a 79 million kroons loss in 1999. The bank added in a statement that Governor Vahur Kraft will hold a news conference on April 23 at 1000 GMT to give an overview of 2000's annual report.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency