The US Treasury said in a statement that the meeting will be hosted by US Treasury Secretary John Snow; it comes in the wake of a September G7 meeting in Dubai.
A communique from the September meeting said more flexibility in international exchange rates was "desirable."
American manufacturers say that China's yuan -- which has been pegged to the dollar at arou
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power