Source: Australian Financial Review
Card association MasterCard International has initiated legal action against the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) regarding the level of the company's interchange fees. MasterCard opposes the central bank's method of calcu
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?