"At least for now, we don't have any plan to diversify the foreign reserves, as such an action will strengthen the won against the dollar," Bank of Korea governor Park Seung said on the sidelines of the IDB meeting.
"We cannot afford to let the won soar against the greenback again s
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling