Italease said that its board would "take every necessary step to comply with the requests in a timely fashion." The central bank said that it must call an assembly within ten days to elect a new board.
The central bank has banned
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations