Source: Barbados Advocate
The Central Bank of Barbados is preparing to launch a publication which commemorates the 30th anniversary of that institution.
The book, entitled "Facing Globalisation: Impact and Challenges for Barbados and the Caribbean", will be launched at an official ceremon
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor