"For our markets to become sophisticated, the sector has to develop new products. An efficient and developed market is key to market competition, which would lead to lowering margins in the sector. BOU is of a view that the sector should not have cartels where margins remain fixed for long time otherwise the public will agitate for intervention from the centra
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?