Foreign deposits held by banks are included in the calculation of the country's total reserves.
The State Bank of Pakistan, the country's central bank, didn't provide any further details.
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows