The central bank expects inflation to stay near the lower end of the projected range of 2 to 2.5% in 2007, though upside risks remain.
In an accompanying statement the central bank said that overall growth in the economy remained favourable in the first
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB