Source: Khaleej Times
The Council of the Arab Central Banks, which met here yesterday, discussed in detail ways of enhancing their supervisory role, in monitoring the banking industry, in accordance with the Basel II Convention.
The meeting was chaired by Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Khalifa, governor, Bahrain M
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations