"There is limited demand and very few suppliers other than the central bank," one dealer said.
They said the local unit was unchanged at the upper end of the central bank intervention band of 1,501-1,514 Lebanese pounds to the dollar.
Lebanon's central bank has been intervening for months to defend the pound, which has been undermined by worr
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory