The National Bank of Belgium's shares fell on Friday 24 October on fears that the country's Supreme Court would rule against the central bank in a case to decide ownership of the Bank's assets. An action group representing shareholders in the bank is suing the bank and the Belgian state, which holds a 50 pe rcent stake, in a battle over possession of the bank's reserves.
Shares in National Bank of Belgium fell again on Friday as investors feared the country's Supreme Court would
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
Back to Top