Solbes said European policymakers were better informed than O'Neill on the euro zone economy and stoutly defended the way the European Central Bank handles monetary policy.
"I think that probably we have a little bit more information about Europe than Mr O'Neill," Solbes t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations