He said that he lent the money to various ministries and that the private accounts would be repaid when the ministries repaid the loans. The bank's efforts "sustained the country" in its hour of need, Gono said, and it was
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market