"I won't deny that the exchange rate could become a potential risk to the further development of the economy if the speed and magnitude of the euro appreciation continues," Stark told the daily Die Welt.
However he warned against setting too much importance by the exchange rate.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations