Source: The Daily Star
Central banks of South Asian countries, including Bangladesh, and Iran have proposed the establishment of a central clearing house to facilitate faster risk-free clearing and settlement of transactions among member countries of Asian Clearing Union (ACU).
The central clearing hou
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations