Source: The Daily Star
Central banks of South Asian countries, including Bangladesh, and Iran have proposed the establishment of a central clearing house to facilitate faster risk-free clearing and settlement of transactions among member countries of Asian Clearing Union (ACU).
The central clearing
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit