"The uncertainties surrounding the outlook relate in particular to the future evolution of euro area domestic demand, particularly consumer spending, the risks stemming from higher oil prices, the potential for volatility in foreign exchange markets and the potential impact of high levels of liquidity," he said.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market