A World Bank official said on Wednesday 7 January that the decision to postpone discussion of the new program at the executive board was made in December by the bank's management after some shareholders had asked for a delay.
Argentina denied there were any problems, but is struggling to resolve o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession