The mechanism will help check the serious transnational crimes, Zhou said at the opening ceremony of the Eurasian Group on Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (EAG), which opened Tuesday in Shanghai.
According to Xinhuanet he
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde