Source: The Nation
The Central Bank of Kenya is seeking ways to eliminate secret banking services that are not open to its scrutiny.
Governor Andrew Mullei said the bank was fully aware of the practice and was "developing thoughts" on how to eliminate it.
Dr Mullei's public admission of the existe
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?