Source: The Nation
The Central Bank of Kenya is seeking ways to eliminate secret banking services that are not open to its scrutiny.
Governor Andrew Mullei said the bank was fully aware of the practice and was "developing thoughts" on how to eliminate it.
Dr Mullei's public admission of the existe
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor