Speaking at a news conference on Wednesday, Gono said: "With the measures that we are putting in place, and the close working relationship we are having not just with manufacturers but also with the retailers, Zimbabweans can expect to see a return to normalcy on their shelves."
The governor said, howeve
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?