Speaking at a news conference on Wednesday, Gono said: "With the measures that we are putting in place, and the close working relationship we are having not just with manufacturers but also with the retailers, Zimbabweans can expect to see a return to normalcy on their shelves."
The governor said, howeve
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system