``What we will not change is the Maastricht Treaty's wording, especially not the wording on the 3 percent of gross domestic product on deficits and 60 percent of GDP on debt,'' Eichel told reporters in Berlin.
Speaking before a meeting in Brussels on Monday evening, he said a deba
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?