US Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan has said the US economy is heavily influenced by the war in Iraq. He was speaking in Mexico at the opening of a meeting of the Group of 20 nations.
Greenspan addressed finance ministers and central bank governors from the G20 countries and the EU, saying that the US ec
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system