The EBRD kicked off its annual meeting against a difficult backdrop of declining global economic growth and imbalances such as current account deficits, especially among nations being groomed to join the European Union.
In the annual update to its transition report, whic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations