The discount rate, the rate on accommodations with collateral and the rate on accommodations without collateral will all rise to 3.625%, 4% and 5.875% respectively.
The central bank said it made the decision "to maintain price stability and contain inflation expectations." The strength of the Taiwane
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations