The central bank's executive board kept the key deposit rate at 7.00 percent and the overnight lending rate at 9.00 percent. The central bank raised rates four times in 2000 to offset inflationary pressures in the oil-backed economy.
"In the light of the recent trends in the economy and the current balance of risks, t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power