The BOK said yesterday that its new governor, Park Seung, has recently instructed a related department to review the change of the won's denomination and figure out how the reform can be carried out in a favourable way.
The central ba
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?