"It is a very important element to take into account, what other central banks are doing and what is the economic situation in these countries," Gonzalez-Paramo said at an international economics conference.
"But it in no way changes the analysis that the ECB makes of the re
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes