Hayami will have talks with major regional business lobbies and hold a news conference in Osaka on 5 September.
On the following day, he will meet regional business leaders and hold a news conference in Nagoya.
The BOJ's Policy Board will hold a meeting later this week, where it is expected to maintain its easing policy, although some m
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market