Source: Dow Jones
Thai commercial banks will be ready to adopt the new Basel II regulations on capital adequacy that will require more comprehensive risk assessment when they come into force end-2006, Bank of Thailand Governor Pridiyathorn Devakula said Monday.
"As far as the readiness of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations