Mr. Haru also said the BOJ could increase further its purchases of Japanese government bonds, or JGBs, and may consider scrapping or changing its limit on JGB holdings.
"The BOJ basically needs to impl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations