The Reserve Bank warned on Thursday that the country's improved inflation outlook - key to further rate cuts - would largely depend on the extent to which price expectations conformed to trends.
The Reserve Bank made the hawkish comments in its June quarterly
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power